Hurricane Irma Update for Walt Disney World September 8, 2017
Walt Disney World Resort continues to monitor the path of Hurricane Irma as they take the necessary steps to maintain the safety of Guests and Cast Members. Please visit Walt Disney World > Frequently Asked Questions > General Questions to view the Hurricane Policy for Walt Disney World Resort.
CLOSURES, CANCELLATIONS & MORE
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park will be closed Friday, September 8 and Saturday, September 9. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park will remain open for Guests during this time.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground will be closed beginning Saturday, September 9 at 2:00 PM.
SPECIAL EVENT UPDATES
In anticipation of inclement weather associated with Hurricane Irma, please note the following event cancellations at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Night of Joy at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex has been canceled on Saturday, September 9, 2017. The performances on Friday, September 8 will take place as planned.
- Guests with tickets for Saturday are welcome to attend Friday’s event instead by exchanging their tickets at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Box Office after 4 PM Friday.
- Requests for a full refund for either event night will be honored.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has been canceled on Sunday, September 10, 2017. The event will take place as planned on Thursday, September 7. Guests are invited to exchange their Sunday, September 10 event tickets for one of the following options:
- Tickets to attend another Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Tickets to attend an upcoming Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- 1 Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Option, to be used within the next 2 years
- Receive a full refund for event tickets
To redeem these offers, Guests should call (407) 939-7818 by January 31, 2018 between the hours of 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM., or email us at Ticket.Inquiries@DisneyWorld.com. Please have your tickets available so we may process your request for you as quickly as possible. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Woodbrey Family Travel