Reservations Now Open for ‘Fantasmic!’ Dining Packages at Disneyland Park
Posted by Cody Woodbrey
“Fantasmic!” returns to Disneyland® Park on July 17, 2017! If you are looking for a delicious way to have reserved viewing for this classic nighttime spectacular, reservations for three new “Fantasmic!” Dining Packages are now available. There’s something for everyone, from on-the-go options to extravagant three-course dinners.
Blue Bayou Restaurant “Fantasmic!” Dining Package will include choice of starter, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage; cost is $65 for adults, $25 for children age 3-9.
- New Orleans Gumbo
- Blue Bayou House Salad
- Louisiana Spiced Shrimp
- Blue Bayou Bouillabaisse with sustainable fish fillet, mussels, clams, shrimp and spiced sausage
- Pan-seared Bone-in Pork Loin
- Citrus-marinated Chicken Breast
- Surf & Turf, featuring a petite lobster tail and broiled filet mignon
- Portobello Mushroom and Louisana Popcorn Rice
- Blue Bayou Bone-in Rib-eye
- Pan-seared Salmon
- Herb-crusted Rack of Lamb
- Sorcerer Mickey “Fantasmic!” Dessert, with milk chocolate mousse, bananas foster sauce, milk chocolate pound cake and a chocolate glaze
- Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlèe with fresh berries
- 8-Layer Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
River Belle Terrace “Fantasmic!” Dining Package will include choice of starter, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage; cost is $45 for adults, $25 for children age 3-9.
- Corn Chowder
- House Salad
- Pork Spare Ribs
- BBQ Tofu
- Oven-roasted Sausage Link Combo
- Sustainable Catch of the Day
- Oven-roasted Half BBQ Chicken
- Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Beef Brisket Sandwich
- Maleficent Dragon “Fantasmic!” Dessert, with a milk chocolate crunchy base, spiced dark chocolate-blackberry ganache center, caramel mousse and orange-vanilla sauce
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Butterscotch Pudding
Hungry Bear Restaurant will offer choice of entrée and natural soda; choice of entrée and bottled water, juice box or milk for children age 3-9; cost is $29.99 for adults, $19.99 for children.
- Cedar Salt Roasted Salmon, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
BBQ Chicken, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
- Blackberry BBQ Pork Ribblettes, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
- Mushroom and Leek Frittata, with kale and garbanzo bean salad, cranberry-apricot grains and wild rice medley
To book a “Fantasmic!” Dining Package, visit Disneyland.com/Dine or call 718-714-DINE.
Woodbrey Family Travel
Posted on July 13, 2017, in Announcements, Disneyland and tagged Authorized Disey Vacation Planner, Blue Bayou, Blue Bayou restaurant, Disney Dining, Disney Travel, Disneyland, Disneyland Resort, Fantasmic, Fantasmic Dinner package, Hungry Bear Restaurant, Woodbrey Family Travel, WoodbreyTravel. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment