Aulani: Summer and Fall Offer: Save Up to 35% on 5-Night Stays
The longer you stay, the more you save when you take advantage of this special offer—valid for stays most nights August 1 through November 22 and November 28 through December 21, 2020, with check-out on December 22, 2020.
- Save 35% on select rooms for stays of 5 or more consecutive nights
- Save 30% on select rooms for stays of 4 consecutive nights
- Save 25% on select rooms for stays of 3 consecutive nights
Book through October 24, 2020.
No matter how long you stay, you’ll enjoy a magical vacation that includes something for everyone: stunning pools, exhilarating water slides, a relaxing lazy river, an idyllic beach—and so much more!
This offer excludes suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room and the same travel dates. Book from June 16, 2020 through October 24, 2020. Travel must be completed by December 22, 2020.
- Not valid on suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas, or on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Additional charges apply if more than two (2) adults per hotel room; not applicable for Suites or Villas.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Select activities require additional fees.
Contact us for more information and to book your next Aulani Adventure!
Woodbrey Family Travel
Creating Dream Vacations
Posted on July 9, 2020, in Announcements, Disney's Aulani, Current Promotions and tagged Disney Travel, Aulani, Travel, Disney Travel Discount, Aulani a Disney Resort and Spa, Disney Savings, Aulani Discount, Aulani Tips, summer vacation, fall vacation. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
I kind of doubt they’ll open in August… Do you know if they are even taking reservations for September?
Yes they are taking reservations for September