Florida Residents: Save Up to 35% on Select Disney Resorts in July & September
With this offer, Florida Residents can enjoy great rates on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights July 9 through September 30, 2020—including savings of up to 35% for September dates.
Guests can take advantage of this offer and get ready to return to the most magical place on Earth! There’s still so much to explore and enjoy when guests stay at a Disney Resort hotel at Walt Disney World Resort. Plus, there are new measures in place to promote the health and well-being of Guests and Cast Members.
Book through September 30, 2020.
This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Florida resident pays for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. See Important Details.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
Contact us for more information and to book your next Disney Adventure!
Woodbrey Family Travel
Creating Dream Vacations
Posted on July 9, 2020, in Announcements, Current Promotions, Walt Disney World and tagged Disney Travel, Disney Travel Discount, Travel Discounts, Travel with Disney, Walt Disney World, Walt Disney World discount, Walt Disney World Resort, Walt Disney World savings, Walt Disney World Travel, WDW. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.