“Frozen” is Coming to the Disney Cruise Line This Summer
For the first time this summer, on select sailing on both the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder sailings Alaska and Europe, Disney will bring the land of “Frozen” to life. For one day of the sailing, the ship will be transformed into the land of “Frozen”. Guests will be able to immerse themselves in a new deck party, a three-song stage show production number, character meet and greets with some of your favorite “Frozen characters, new ashore adventures and much more.
Here are some of the all-new happenings for these select cruises:
- Memorable moments with Anna, Elsa, and for the first time in forever sing-along, with appearances from Kristoff and Olaf
- “Anna’s Chase for the Chocolate” a scavenger hunt with a special surprise for finishing the game… I think the surprise might have something to do with chocolate!
- “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” activity with kids learn now to use their magical powers to make snow and ice like Queen Elsa
- “The Maypole Swirl and Twirl” for guests wanting to learn traditional Scandinavian dances, all while spinning and braiding giant ribbons
- “Frozen” themed dining experience, the evenings dinner menu includes traditional Nordic fare and special dishes inspired by the film
- “Freezing the Night Away with Anna, Elsa and Friends,” an all new family-friendly interactive deck party featuring Princess Anna, Queen Elsa, Kristoff and everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf
With the Disney Magic sailing to Norway, guests will be able to have an even more immersive experiences. “Frozen” will make its debut in an all new production “Disney Dreams… An Enchanted Classic”. In this production, Princess Anna, Queen Elsa and Olaf along with your beloved Disney characters will teach an young girl the power of her dreams.
This is not all for guests sailing to Norway! Guests will also have the opportunity to experience all-new port adventures that bring the story of Arendelle to life. One of the signature adventure ashore in Ålesund, Norway, will immerse guests in the charm of Norway with the help with Anna and Elsa themselves.
The summer “Frozen” fun doesn’t stop there but expands to all Disney Cruise ships; Disney Wonder, Disney Magic, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. Olaf with his warm hugs, will join the sisters from Arendelle in an all-new meet and greet experience. On the first night of the cruise, guests will be given a personal navigator with information where they can get tickets to participate in the meet and greet. You must have a ticket in order to participate, so get your ticket as soon as you can.
Cruises that port at Disney’s private Island, Castaway Cay, will also enjoy a new addition the island, Olaf’s Summertime Freeze bar. Specialty non-alcoholic frozen drinks will be served and is located near Pelican Point Tram stop by the Disney Castaway Cay Family Beach.
I’m not sure about you, but I am pretty excited about all the new “Frozen” happenings this summer. If you were thinking about taking a cruise, this might be the perfect time to go! For even more information or to book a Disney Cruise, please contact me today!
– Cody Woodbrey
Posted on February 2, 2015, in Announcements, Disney Characters, Disney Cruise Line and tagged Alaska, Alaska travel, Anna, Arendelle, Castaway Cay, Cruise Line, DCL, Disney, Disney Characters, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Magic, Disney Ships, Disney Travel, Disney Wonder, Elsa, Frozen, Kristoff, Norway, Norway Travel, Olaf, Princess Anna, Queen Elsa. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment