Top 18 Reasons to Cruise with Disney
If you have never considered a Disney Cruise, now is the time! If you have any doubts, check out my top 18 reasons to cruise with Disney and you are sure to change your mind.
1. Disney Cruise Line is the top rated and award winning cruise line in the World
2. Staterooms on average are 20% larger than other cruise lines
3. Disney is the only cruise line who does fireworks at sea
4. Main Dining features Disney’s innovative Rotational Dining system which lets you “rotate” to one of 3 distinctly themed restaurants each night, for your main dining experience your servers follow you from venue to venue. No other Cruise line does this and you never have to wait to be seated or for another family to finish eating
5. Disney Cruise Line ships include state-of-the art theatre spaces that showcase live shows and first-run films during your cruise
6. Disney has award winning Broadway-caliber, Disney-themed live shows for the entire family that you simply won’t find anywhere else
7. There is no extra charges for a soda or ice cream – Many cruise lines charge extra for these features
8. All port and fuel charges are included in the price – no secret charges down the road
9. Disney has their own private island, Disney’s Castaway Cay where they provide food and adventures for everybody for free. No extra charge!
10. All Disney Cruise Line shows are appropriate for the whole family, even for the adults
11. Disney is the only cruise line who has a water-coaster at sea, the “AquaDuck” and all the pools on board are fresh water… No salt water here!
12. Disney Cruise Line provides two portable phones per room called wave phones, to carry around the ship to help keep you in touch with other people in your party, at no added charge
13. Room service is completely free
14. The Disney Cruise Line has created fun and adventures for all ages, including adults!
15. All Kids activities on the ship are included. No other cruise line comes close to the array of activities and the caliber of youth counselors
16. Disney’s dedication to detail keeps their ships particularly clean
17. There is not a casino on board and there is only one area on the ship where smoking is allowed
18. There are several adult-only areas including a swimming pool, jacuzzis, sun decks, and lounges. Special adult-only shows are offered every night. Don’t worry! They are still clean and to “Disney” standards
– Cody Woodbrey
Posted on March 3, 2015, in Disney Cruise Line and tagged Cruise Line, DCL, Disney, Disney Cruise, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Magic, Disney Travel, Disney Wonder, Travel. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
The Disney cruise sounds so fun and wonderful! I really hope I get to go on it some day!:)
We love cruising with Disney. It’s actually one of our family’s favorite ways to vacation.