Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend, February 23 – 26, 2017
This last week the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend at Walt Disney World has opened for runners to register. Woodbrey Family Travel is one of the official runDisney travel provider for this event. Which means runners can reserve their spots for the various races with us.
When you book a runDisney package with Woodbrey Family Travel you do not only get an expert on all things runDisney but you will also receive special pricing on Walt Disney World Travel packages and not to mention each runner will receive several fun and exciting gifts. February 23-26, 2017 – Walt Disney World Resort, Florida
Fairytales do come true. One mile at a time. The Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend brings women of all ages together to participate in a magical event designed just for them. The Disney Princesses are the inspiration for the weekend’s events, which include the Half Marathon, Enchanted 10K, Royal Family 5K, Kids Races, and the 19.3-mile Glass Slipper Challenge.
There is no better way to plan your runDisney vacation than through Woodbrey Family Travel. With Cody’s help and experience in running over 20 runDisney races you will be the most prepared to run the best possible race you could hope for. Lets take this journey across the finish line together!
Disney Princess Half Marathon Packages include:
- Selected Race registration
- 2-day Magic Your Way® Ticket with Park Hopper®
- 2-night accommodation at either Disney’s Pop Century Resort or Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Complementary Ground Transportation*
- Champion® Women’s Short-Sleeved Tech Shirt (Unisex cut available)
- Commemorative Finisher Medal
- Official Event Guide
- Personalized bib*(Must register by November 15, 2016 for name to appear on bib)*
- On-course and post-race refreshments
- ChronoTrack B-tag timed race with live runner tracking sign up for friends and family
- Personalized results website
Please contact us for additional information and to register for this event!
Terms and conditions
* Commentary ground transportation includes: Disney’s Magical Express® Transportation to and from Orlando International Airport and select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels, with complimentary luggage delivery. Disney shuttles buses to the famous Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, runDisney Health and Fitness Expo and to the event races. All bib registrations require a minimum of two nights in either Disney’s Pop Century Resort or Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort along with a minimum of a 2-Day Magic Your Way® Ticket with Park Hopper® Option. Make note the bib registration price does not include the cost for neither the room nor tickets. Tickets can be upgraded for more days in the parks and the Disney Dining plan can be added to any package.
** Participants must attend Packet Pick-up at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo to receive their race packet, bib, and tech shirt. Finisher medals will be distributed to finishers after the race. None of these items will be mailed to registrants who did not participate. Disney reserves the right to refuse the entry into, and/or revoke any registration for, any race for any reason in its sole discretion with refund of any applicable registration fees being the sole remedy of any such refusal and/or revocation.
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.
Posted on July 18, 2016, in Announcements, Walt Disney World and tagged Disney Events, Disney Parks, Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon, Disney Races, Disney Tips, Disney Travel, Glass Slipper Challenge, Glassslipperchallenge, princes5k, Princess 1/2 Marathon, Princess 10K, Princess 5K, Princess Half, princess10k, princesshalf, runDisney, runDisney Event, runDisney Travel Provider, WDW, Woodbrey Family Travel, WoodbreyTravel. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.