Top 25 Photo Opportunities on the Disney Cruise Line
There are literally hundreds of photo opportunities while cruising with Disney. Here you will find the top 25 ideas and places guests like to take pictures while cruising. These do not include the top places to take pictures on Disney’s private island, Disney’s Castaway Cay nor on port adventures. Comment below, if you have other places you like to take pictures while cruising with Disney!
1. In the port terminal before you board the ship
2. By the main statue in the Atrium
3. Of the Lobby Chandelier
4. While sitting in one of the large port holes around the ship
5. Of the stateroom door and Stateroom
6. In the different restaurants – Animator’s Palate is the top restaurant to take pictures of
7. With your servers, room host and other cast members
8. While playing the various games onboard
9. By the Walt Disney Theatre picture, right before the entrance of the theatre
10. In front of the big red stacks with the Disney Cruise Line logo – Try taking daytime and nighttime pictures
11. While playing and relaxing around the pool areas
12. Of the dinner menus and food – Great way to keep track of what you ate and what you liked during your cruise
13. With Captain Mickey
14. While on board the ship at the different ports of call
15. At the different deck parties and activities
16. While enjoying Pirate Night
17. Of all the kids areas: Andy’s Room, Oceaneers Club, the Vibe and so on
18. With Disney’s VIP Characters dressed in their different outfits – Outfits change nightly
19. With the main theme backdrops for each night – they change nightly
20. While exploring the ship
21. Of all the different towel creations
22. Of all the different clubs on board
23. With the Golden Mickey’s statue
24. By the ship when it’s docked
25. By the “All aboard”, “Welcome Home” & “We’ll See You Real Soon” signs
– Cody Woodbrey
If you like my blog, please click on the follow button at the top of the page, Thank you!
Posted on May 1, 2014, in Disney Cruise Line and tagged Adventure, Animators Palate, Captain Mickey, Cruise, DCL, Disney, Disney Chandelier, Disney Characters, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Fantasy, Disney Magic, Disney Photo Ideas, Disney Tips, Disney Travel, Disney Travel Tips, Disney Wonder, Disney's Castaway Cay, Enchanted Garden, Fish Extenders, Goofy Golf, Mickey, Oceaneer's Club, Palo, Pirates in the Caribbean, Re-Imagined Disney Magic, Remy's, Royal Court, Ship, shuffleboard, The Vibe, Travel, Walt Disney Theatre, Woodbrey Family Travel, WoodbreyTravel. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Love it!! Can’t wait for our next cruise – only 128 more days – but who’s counting!?? 🙂
All but two of these we have done!!! (Golden Mickeys and Smoke Stack) Great post!!!!