Have you ever wanted to meet BB-8 the droid from Star Wars: Force Awakens? Well starting this spring at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort guests will have the opportunity to meet the famous droid. He will be meeting guests in the parks Star Wars Launch Bay.
BB-8 will appear in addition to Kylo Ren (or Darth Vader) and Chewbacca, the characters from the Star Wars galaxy who guests can regularly encounter at Star Wars Launch Bay.
Woodbrey Family Travel
For more than a year, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park at Walt Disney World® Resort has continued its evolution to a day-to-night park by introducing a rich variety of new nighttime experiences – from Kilimanjaro Safaris after sunset and fine dining at Tiffins, to the vibrant entertainment at the Harambe Wildlife Parti and Discovery Island Carnivale. And when the Tree of Life awakens after dark, it is truly a sight to behold!
Today, Disney’s happy to announce one of the park’s newest nighttime experiences, “Rivers of Light,” will make its official debut on Feb 17, 2017.
Continuing the grand Disney tradition of innovative, after-dark entertainment, “Rivers of Light” combines live performance, floating set pieces, a soaring musical score, fountains and more in a celebration of animals and nature. The story magically unfolds on the broad natural stage of the Discovery River, conveying the uplifting spirit of an ancient and timeless lantern ceremony and filled with symbolism, storytelling and plenty of heart.
This new show will also be part of the Disney Dining and FastPass+ reservations. The park’s culinary team has been working hard to create special dining packages at both Tiffins and Tusker House Restaurant to add to the special evening.
Similar to the popular “Fantasmic!” Dining Packages at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, the “Rivers of Light” Dining Package includes reserved seating at the new show. At all-you-care-to-eat Tusker House, guests can choose the breakfast, lunch or dinner buffet on the day of the show (but they will have to dine at least 2 ½ hours before the show). Breakfast is $37, $23 ages 3 to 9, plus tax and gratuity; lunch and dinner, $49, $30 ages 3 to 9, plus tax and gratuity. Tusker House Restaurant is on the Disney Dining Plan and counts as one table-service meal.
At Tiffins, “Rivers of Light” Dining Packages are available at both lunch and dinner. Guests can choose their favorite appetizer, entrée, dessert plus a non-alcoholic beverage. Dining must take place at least two and a half hours prior to showtime. Cost is $67, $32 ages 3 to 9 plus tax and gratuity. Tiffins accepts the Disney Dining Plan, and counts as two table-service meal entitlements.
Woodbrey Family Travel
An all-new character dining experience will debut this spring at Disney’s BoardWalk, with appearances by adventurous royal couples from beloved Disney films! A delicious breakfast awaits you at Trattoria al Forno, as you get ready to set out for a day of endless magic at Walt Disney World® Resort. It’s a hearty “bon voyage” celebration, featuring popular characters from favorite Disney stories like “Tangled” or “The Little Mermaid.”
This unique, new character breakfast is slated to begin in late spring.
Woodbrey Family Travel
In 2018, the epic day at sea returns to Disney Cruise Line with 15 special Disney Fantasy sailings to the Caribbean from January through April. Star Wars Day at Sea transports guests to a galaxy far, far away to celebrate the legendary adventures and iconic characters from the Star Wars saga with Jedi, Wookiees, droids, Stormtroopers and others during the special day-long celebration.
Throughout the day, guest can enjoy immersive entertainment and activities that are all a part of the galactic adventure – including interactions with Star Wars Characters, Star Wars-themed family and youth activities, at-sea screenings of Star Wars films, unique food and beverage offerings, special merchandise and the “Summon the Force” deck party with a stunning fireworks finale.
Star Wars Day at Sea will be on 15 Disney Fantasy seven-night Caribbean cruises sailing from Port Canaveral, Florida.
Departing Jan. 6, 20; Feb. 3, 17; March 3, 17, 31; April 14, 2018, the Western Caribbean itinerary includes Cozumel, Mexico; Falmouth, Jamaica; Grand Cayman and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay. Departing Jan. 13, 27; Feb. 10, 24; March 10, 24; and April 7, 2018, the Eastern Caribbean itinerary includes Tortola, St. Thomas and Disney Castaway Cay.
Please contact us for more information or to book one of these out of the world Disney Cruises.
Woodbrey Family Travel
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is one of my favorite events to attend. This event is filled with all kinds of spooktacular entertainment and is one of the most anticipated special events of the year. Your family, like mine, will love the special Villainous Fireworks show, “Happy HalloWishes”, Unlimited Trick or Treating, Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade, Hocus Pocus Villain Spelitacular and of course all the different character meet and greets. Here you will find some of your favorite Disney Villains, along with Mickey Mouse and his friends, all dressed in their Halloween costumes! Costumes are not required for this event but definitely encouraged. Dressing up for this event for our family really has added to the magic and excitement of the event.
Mickey’s Trick-or-Treat Trails – Treats include apple slices, carrots, raisins, dried fruit, and of course, a variety of chocolates and other candies. Trust me when I say you will leave the party with several pounds of candy. The Trick-or-Treat trails are all over the park, and cast members hand out handfuls of treats. You can go back to the same locations for treats all you want.
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelitacular – In “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” the mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” return to the mortal world for one night during the Halloween season. With only a few hours to run amuck, the three sisters decide to use their magic to throw the best, evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard!
With the help of the Disney villains, Winifred, Mary and Sarah gather together sinister shadows, nefarious nightmares and the power of their frightful friends to conjure the ultimate Hocus Pocus Party Potion and cast a spell on everyone in the Magic Kingdom Park. “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” features appearances by Dr. Facilier, Oogie Boogie, Maleficent and other great Disney villains, along with dancers, projections and special effects that combine to make this new show a not-to-be-missed Halloween treat. This show runs 4 nights during the party with the first one starting at 8:35 p.m., 9:20 p.m., 10:40 p.m. and 12:00 pm.
Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade – Each Halloween party has two parades, the first one starting at 8:35 p.m. and the second one starting at 11:15 p.m. I highly recommend going to the second parade because more guests watch the first parade, making it a lot more crowded. Ralph and Venelope from Wreck-it Ralph start the parade off with a pre parade to get things exciting and fun. Soon after the pre parade the Headless Horseman takes off through the streets to get the parade started, which is awesome to see! Shortly afterwards you will see amazing floats decorated in all things Halloween, such as Characters dressed in costumes, grave diggers dragging their shovels, villains being bad, pirates playing with their loot, and many more fun and exciting things.
Celebrate The Magic – Each night Cinderella’s Royal Castle comes to life as Disney Imagineers create a new way of storytelling. They use Cinderella’s beautiful castle as the canvas of telling the stories of some of your favorite Disney movies. Celebrate the Magic is a great preshow to the fireworks. It’s an exciting show the whole family will enjoy and I highly recommend watching it. The show plays nightly right before and after the fireworks spectacular at 9:45 p.m.
Happy HalloWishes – These fireworks start at 10:00 p.m. in front of Cinderella’s castle. None other than your ghost host from the Haunted Mansion hosts this “Happy HalloWishes” Fireworks Spooktacular show. Flames, fireworks and a remix of your favorite Disney villain’s theme music all come together to make this a don’t-miss firework show. These fireworks, which are different than the regular fireworks done during the week, are absolutely amazing and are my favorite to watch!
“Celebrate The Magic” & “Happy HalloWishes” Fireworks Tips – For the best view of Celebrate The Magic, stand between the Refreshment Corner on Main Street and the main hub in front of the castle (the circular area where Walt Disney’s statue is). I would not stand between the hub and the castle because the castle will partially block your view of the fireworks. The closer you get to Casey’s Corner, the better your view will be. Main Street U.S.A. is also a good spot to view the shows.
Face Painting – Disney provides free face painting during the parties. The lines to get your face painted can get long really quick. The face painting is done between Space Mountain and the Dance stage in Tomorrowland.
The Cadaver Dans – Head over to Frontierland and listen to a deadly group of cowboys singing songs in the style of the Dapper Dans.
Specialty Food – Halloween party exclusive treats are sold throughout the park. Goodies available include spiced Pumpkin Waffle Sundae at Sleepy Hallow, Specialty Cupcakes and cookies at the Main Street Bakery, Ghost Cupcakes at Gaston’s Tavern, Candy Corn Soft-serve ice Cream at Storybook Treats, and Candy Corn Cotton Candy at several of the outdoor carts. These treats really are pretty good. You have to try at least one of them if not several of them.
Exclusive Merchandise – Disney sells exclusive merchandise during the parties such as t-shirts, Disney trading pins, new Magic bands and more. The Emporium and Mickey’s Star Traders are the only two places that sell the exclusive merchandise. You can buy other Disney Halloween-themed merchandise during the day as well.
The Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Ball Dance Party – This dance party is a great way to take a load off and dance the night away with some of your favorite Monstrous characters. Select Disney Characters come out and dance with everyone; however, they usually don’t stop and take pictures and don’t sign autographs at the dance parties.
Character Meet and Greets
There are 45 possible characters that do meet and greets, and there are 4 characters at the Dance parties, which totals 49 characters that you will be able to visit in some way. Below is a list of the meet and greet characters for the party.
Costumed Characters – Keep your eyes open, because you never know whom you’ll see–but will you recognize them? Your beloved Disney Characters will be dressed up in their best costumes, and Disney Villains will be out in full force. It was fun to see them all in their different costumes. Just make sure you don’t forget your camera!
Extremely Popular Characters
Jack Skellington & Sally – Located together in Liberty Square behind the Christmas Shop. These two start meeting party guests at 5:00 pm. If you wait until the party starts you could spend up to 2 ½ hours waiting to see them, which will take up half of the party.
Seven Dwarfs – Located in Fantasyland next to Pete’s Silly Sideshow big top tents. The Seven Dwarf’s start meeting guests at 6:15 pm. The line can extend up to 2 hours so be sure to get into line before the party starts. If you want to see both Jack & Sally and the Seven Dwarfs get in line to see Jack & Sally at 4:00 pm right after you get your wrist band for the party. As soon as you finish seeing Jack and Sally get in line to see the Seven Dwarfs. Doing this will assure you to see them all before the party even starts.
Captain Jack Sparrow – Located in Adventureland across the pathway from Pirates of Caribbean attraction. The line to meet Jack starts about 6:15 p.m. The line will extend up to about 2 hours. Great time to meet Jack is during the parade. I would skip the first parade and meet Jack and go to the second parade, which usually has the smaller crowds.
Moderately Popular Characters
Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu & the Genie – Located in Adventureland across the pathway from the Flying carpets right next to the building. They do not all meet together at the same time but rather meet in twos. Aladdin & Abu meet together and Jasmine & the Genie meet together. They will switch with each throughout the party.
Tarzan, Jane & Terk – Located in Adventureland just past the bridge on the right side on the Verandah. Tarzan & Jane are not always out at the same time. For every hour there is about 15 minutes they are not together. Terk should be out for the entire time.
Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet & Eeyore – Located next to the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh attraction. These characters are dressed up in their Halloween costumes. Only Winnie the Pooh and Tigger meet and greets during the day and they are not dressed up at that time.
Mad Hatter, Alice, Tweetles and the Queen of Hearts – Located in Fantasyland near the planters right behind the Tea cups. Alice & Mad Hatter meet together and the Queen of Hearts and the Tweetles meet together. They will have separate lines from each other.
Jafar – Located in Adventureland across from the Flying Carpets.
Cruella De Vil – Located in Fantasyland just North of the Train Station.
Lotso-Huggin Bear & Buzzlight Year – Located in Tomorrowland between the Carousel of Progress and Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin; Buzz meets during the day, but Lotso only comes out for the party. They do not meet together and have separate lines.
Easier To Meet Characters
Mickey Mouse – Located in Main Street, U.S.A in the Town Square Theatre. Mickey meets here regularly but during the Halloween Party he dresses in his Halloween costume
Minnie Mouse, Donald & Daisy Duck – Located in Fantasyland at the splash zone near the train station. Minnie Mouse meets guests herself, where as Donald and Daisy Duck meet together but they all meet in the same line. The three of them are dressed in their Halloween costume for the party.
Goofy – Located in Fantasyland near Goofy’s Barnstormer. Goofy is dressed in his pilots outfit that he wears during the day.
Gaston & Belle – Located in Fantasyland near Gaston’s Tavern. These two meet guests together during the party. You can also meet them during the day but not together.
Cinderella & Rapunzel – Located in Fantasyland at Princess Fairytale Hall. They meet guests during the regular day here.
Princess Tiana & Aurora – Located in Fantasyland at Princess Fairytale Hall. They meet guests during the regular day here.
Snow White– Located in Main Street, U.S.A. next to City Hall. She meets guests here during the regular day.
Tinker Bell – Located in Main Street, U.S.A in the Town Square Theatre. She meets guests here during the regular day.
Ariel – Located in Fantasyland next to Ariel’s Grotto. She meets guests here during the regular day.
Merida – Located in Fantasyland at the Fairytale Garden. She meets guests here during the regular day.
Additional Meet and Greet Tips – I would meet the characters that are out during the day before the party starts and get the rare characters during the party. There really isn’t enough time during the party to see all the characters. Your tickets get you into the park starting at 4:00 p.m., which gives you an extra 3 hours in the parks. Remember to get into line early for those really popular characters so you don’t waste your whole party waiting for only a couple of characters.
There you have it one of the best events Walt Disney World puts on each year. This event is worth the extra cost and I highly recommend going. If you want more information on the event or want to plan a trip to Walt Disney World, please contact me.
In the fall of 2017, Disney Cruise Line will return to New York with sailings to the Bahamas and the Canadian coast – including a seven-night Canada cruise. San Diego will serve as a homeport with a variety of cruises to Baja and the Mexican Riviera, and Galveston will again be a homeport with sailings to the Caribbean and Bahamas.
New Canada coast itinerary and new ports from New York
Disney Cruise Line returns to New York City in the fall of 2017, for a mix of voyages that include Canada coast and Bahamas itineraries.
On Oct. 21, the Disney Magic will sail from New York on a seven-night Canada sailing – the line’s longest-ever voyage to the Atlantic Canada coast. This sailing includes a new port of call for Disney Cruise Line – Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Bar Harbor, Maine, is another new port of call for Disney Cruise Line and part of a five-night sailing that departs New York on Sept. 27. This cruise also will stop at Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.
A total of six seven- and eight-night sailings to the Bahamas, all including a visit to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, will be a part of the 2017 New York season.
Adding to the magic on each of the Bahamian cruises will be the opportunity to visit Walt Disney World Resort when the ship stops at Port Canaveral, Fla. Each guest on these sailings will receive a one-day Walt Disney World Park Hopper ticket and round-trip transportation for the short drive between the ship and the resort.
Return to San Diego, California
In September and October of 2017, Disney Cruise Line will return to San Diego with a variety of Disney Wonder cruises to Baja and the Mexican Riviera.
On most Baja sailings, guests can visit Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico, to enjoy world-famous beaches and snorkeling. Two-night cruises depart San Diego on Sept. 15, Sept. 22 and Oct. 13, and a three-night cruise departs Oct. 5 and includes a day at sea.
Mexican Riviera itineraries feature snorkeling and scuba diving hot spots, while Puerto Vallerta and Mazatlan are where cliff divers, culture and ziplining through the jungle canopy take center stage. Seven-night itineraries departing on Sept. 24 and Oct. 15, call on Puerto Vallerta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas. Four additional four- and five-night Mexican Riviera cruises set sail during the season in San Diego.
Return to Galveston, Texas
Disney Cruise Line returns to Galveston in 2017, with a line up of eight seven-night cruises to the Caribbean and the Bahamas. All Bahamian itineraries include a stop at Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island in the Bahamas.
On Nov. 10 and Dec. 1, the Disney Wonder will sail a western Caribbean itinerary from Galveston to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Falmouth, Jamaica.
On Nov. 17, Nov. 24, Dec, 8, Dec. 15, Dec. 22 and Dec. 29, the Disney Wonder will sail from Galveston to Key West, Nassau and Castaway Cay.
Surround yourself with crystal blue waters, powder-soft beaches and nonstop family fun on a 7-night cruise to treasured islands like Tortola, St. John and Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
Soak up the natural beauty and vibrant cultures of 3 tropical ports of call—Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Falmouth, Jamaica—during a 7-night roundtrip cruise from Port Canaveral that includes a fun stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
Disney Cruise Line sails to the Bahamas on a variety of sun-soaked itineraries. All cruises include a stop at Disney’s private island paradise, Castaway Cay. And now, on special sailings from New York, Guests can take advantage of a convenient stop in Florida to visit Walt Disney World
Delve into the rich history of several port cities—including Cadiz, Spain and Ponta Delgada (Azores), Portugal. There’s a bounty of sights for you to discover over the course of your 11-night sailing.
Savor top-notch amenities aboard a 14-night coast-to-coast cruise that takes you through the world-famous Panama Canal. Call upon blissful port cities in Mexico, Columbia and the Caribbean before arriving in Galveston, Texas.
Bookings open for Platinum and Gold Castaway Club members on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 and to all other Guests on Thursday, May 26, 2016.
For more information on Disney cruises or to book one of these cruises, please contact us at 435-757-0838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Happenings at Walt Disney World This Summer
This summer is going to be filled with all new attractions and entertainment at Walt Disney World Resort. Each park will have something new to offer to their guests. The excitement doesn’t stop there but continues at Disney Springs and Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park. Several new shops, restaurants and entertainment will be opening throughout the summer at Disney’s Springs. Lastly, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park will have guest participating in all new Frozen Games with some of the characters from Frozen.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic Show – For the summer, Discovery River becomes the stage for music and pageantry in a limited-engagement show inspired by Disney’s hit live-action film The Jungle Book. The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic is a live show filled with music and special effects that celebrates the new film and the classic songs, now infused with an Indian influence.
- Tree of Life Awakenings – The Tree of Life swirls with dramatic color throughout the evening as artistic projections tell stories of love, adventure, humor and culture.
- Discovery Island Carnivale – When this nighttime dance party hits the streets, you’ll get to revel in the splendor of all living things alongside stilt walkers, musicians and more.
- Harambe Wildlife Parti – You’ll be able to join singers, dancers, acrobats and musicians for a wild and wonderful street festival that kicks off when the sun sets.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars Launch Bay – It’s the place to go for popular character encounters and more. The Launch Bay currently has guests meeting Chewbacca and Kylo Ren but soon Boba Fett too will be joining them.
- Star Tours– The Adventures Continue – On this thrilling attraction, you’ll travel to Jakku, an all-new destination from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – Bring your Younglings to hone their Lightsaber skills in preparation to face the dark side.
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular – Look to the skies for this nightly fireworks finale bursting with Star War music and magic. Disney’s Hollywood Studios is taking this firework show to the next level starting in June.
- Frozen Ever After – This boating adventure through Arendelle features favorite Frozen characters, songs and a visit to Elsa’s Ice Palace in the cool blue world of the North Mountain.
- Royal Sommerhus – You’ll have a royally good time as you meet Anna and Elsa in a charming Norwegian culture.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire – Music and magic arrive at the castle stage for a new show featuring Mickey Mouse and pals, along with characters from The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, and Frozen.
- Town Center – This new Disney Springs neighborhood will feature unique flagship stores, incredible boutiques, restaurants and much more.
Walt Disney World has just released the dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party for the 2016 season. This is truly the happiest party on the planet. The event is filled with all kinds of fun holiday entertainment and is highly anticipated each year. Your family, like mine, will love the special Christmas Fireworks show, “Holiday Wishes – Celebrate The Spirit of The Season”, the complimentary cookies and hot cocoa, Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, the Celebrate the Season Castle Show and of course all the unique and fun character meet and greets. For full details of the event click on the following link – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Full Event Details
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Dates for 2016
- November 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 18, 27 and 29
- December 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18 and 22
If you’re planning a trip to Walt Disney World this holiday season be sure to contact me for more information and details.
– Cody Woodbrey
Disney has just released the dates for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. They have expanded the nights for the party to 29 nights this fall. Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is our families favorite events to attend. The event is filled with all kinds of spooktacular entertainment and is one of the most anticipated special events Walt Disney World puts on each year. Your family, like mine, will love the special Villainous Fireworks show “Happy HalloWishes”, Unlimited Trick or Treating, Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade, rare character meet and greets and returning again this year “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show. Here you will find some of your favorite Disney Villains, along with Mickey Mouse and his friends, all dressed in their Halloween costumes! Costumes are not required for this event. Dressing up for this event for our family really has added to the magic and excitement of the event… For full details of the event click on the following link – Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Full Event Details
Mickey’s No-So-Scary Halloween Party Dates for 2016
Here is the full list of this year’s dates:
- September 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29, 30
- October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
If you’re planning a trip to Walt Disney World during the Halloween season be sure to contact me for more information and deals.
– Cody Woodbrey
Disney’s FastPass+ allows guests to reserve select attractions, entertainment, parades, shows, Disney characters meet-and-greets and much more using the My Disney Experience website or mobile app before you check into your resort. Guests can reserve up to three FastPasses per day for one park before you even arrive. You can start making these reservation 60 days before your trip if you are staying on Disney property and 30 days if you are staying off Disney property.
Tips: When selecting your FastPasses, choose times that are in the afternoon. If you arrive when the park OPENS, you will be able to experience most of your favorite attractions with minimal lines. If you save your FastPasses for the afternoon, it gives you a chance to repeat your favorite attractions, or skip the line for something new! Your FastPasses can be changed really anytime but they are subject to availability so be sure to book as soon as you can. Also, keep in mind to avoid selecting your FastPass+ options during or too close to shows, parades, fireworks and any dining reservations you may have. You will not want to miss out on any of the extra magic!
Once in the park you can use any of the FastPass + kiosks to change or add FastPasses. Once you have used your three Fastpasses for the day you can get an extra Fastpass at one of the kiosks but keep in mind most of the popular attractions will not be available. Actually, the popular FastPasses usually are taken before the day even starts
Below you will find the FastPass+ Priority List. This list is created with the most popular attractions at the top and the least popular ones at the bottom of the list.
- Seven Dwarf Mine Train – 38″
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Space Mountain – 44″
- Peter Pan
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – 40″
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Splash Mountain – 40″
- Jungle Cruise
- Meet Cinderella and Princess Aurora at the Princess Fairytale Hall
- Meet Rapunzel and Princess Tiana at the Princess Fairytale Hall
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Tomorrowland Speedway – 32″
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Meet Ariel at Ariel’s Grotto
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Goofy’s Barnstormer – 35″
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Haunted Mansion
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mad Tea Party (Tea Cups)
- it’s a small world
- Mickey’s Philhar Magic
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
Choose one FastPass from Tier 1 and two from Tier 2 or three from Tier 2
- Frozen Ever After (Tier 1)
- Soarin’ – 40″ (Tier 1)
- Test Track – 40″ (Tier 1)
- Mission Space – 44″ (Tier 2)
- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot (Tier 2)
- Spaceship Earth (Tier 2)
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends (Tier 2)
- Turtle Talk with Crush (Tier 2)
- Living with the Land (Tier 2)
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment (Tier 2)
- Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival (Tier 2)
- Illuminatinos: Reflections of Earth – World Showcase Plaza (Tier 1)
Disney Hollywood Studios
Choose one FastPass from Tier 1 and two from Tier 2 or three from Tier 2
- Slinky Dog Dash – 38″ (Tier 1)
- Alien Swirling Saucers – 32″ (Tier 1)
- Toy Story Mania (Tier 1)
- Rock ‘n’Roller Coaster – 48″ (Tier 2)
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – 40″ (Tier 2)
- Star Tours: The Adventure Continues – 40″ (Tier 2)
- Fantasmic – Early entrance with priority seating (Tier 2)
- Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage – Early Entrance with priority seating (Tier 2)
- For the First Time in Forever – A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration (Tier 2)
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular – Early Entrance with priority seating (Tier 2)
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid – Early Entrance (Tier 2)
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage – Early Entrance with priority seating (Tier 2)
- Muppet Vision 3D (Tier 2)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Choose one FastPass from Tier 1 and two from Tier 2 or three from Tier 2
- Flights of Passage – 44 (Tier 1)
- Navi Rive (Tier 1)
- Expedition Everest – 44 (Tier 2)
- Kilimanjaro Safari (Tier 2)
- Kali River Rapids – You will get wet – 38 (Tier 2)
- Dinosaur – 40 (Tier 2)
- Finding Nemo the Musical (Tier 2)
- Festival of the Lion Kin (Tier 2)
- Jungle Book: Alive with Magi (Tier 2)
- Meet Favorite Disney Pals at the Adventuress Outpost (Tier 2)
- It’s Tough to be a Bu (Tier 2)
- Primeval Whirl – 48 (Tier 2)
For more information on Disney’s FastPass + or to book a trip to Walt Disney World, please contact us!
Woodbrey Family Travel
Guests often ask me, “What benefits are there to staying on Disney property and do guests really save money?” or “We don’t spend a lot of time in our resort, will it make a difference in our trip experience?” The answer is, “YES!” and here is why.
1. Free Transportation – No need to rent a car or pay for any toll-road fees when staying on Disney Property. Guests can enjoy free transfers to and from the Orlando International airport with Disney’s Magical Express. Included with this service is luggage pick up. Disney will pick up your luggage from baggage claim and deliver straight to your hotel. This will you time and a hassle of getting your own bags. On your return home, Disney will check your bags for your flight home right from your hotel. So you don’t have to drag them with you to the airport. To top it off, transfers to and from your resort to the various Disney theme parks, water parks and Disney Springs are also included with your package.
2. Free Parking at All Disney Theme Parks – It doesn’t matter if you choose to rent a car or take your own vehicle, Disney resort guests will not have to pay the daily parking fee to park at the various theme parks or water parks. The parking fee right now starts at about $20 per vehicle.
3. Proximity to the Parks – One of the main reasons for staying on property is the ability to get to the parks easily and quickly. Taking a quick break in the afternoon to get away from the crowds and heat has never been easier. There is nothing like enjoying a dip in the pool a hot summers day. Also, many of the resorts have multiple forms of transportation options to the parks like the taking the monorail or a boat. Some resorts are even so close you can walk from your resort to the park.
4. Free Magic Bands – Disney Resort guests will receive free Magic Bands for each person traveling. Which is a savings of about $22 per person. The Magic Bands connect your room key, park tickets, meal plan, Memory Maker, FastPasses and you can even make purchases for merchandise, food and more. Who really wants to carry all those extra cards around anyway?
5. Extra Magic Hours – One of the other benefits for staying on property are the extra park hours reserved exclusively for resort guests. Guests can enjoy extra time in the parks either an hour before the park opens or two hours after the parks close.
6. FastPass “+” Those staying with Disney have the chance to pre-pick Fastpasses up to 60 days before checking into their hotel. Giving them a 30 day head start over those not staying at a Disney Resort. The extra time allows the guest the opportunity of getting the desired attractions and times they want verses taking what’s left over.
7. Disney Atmosphere – From the moment you step on to Disney Magical Express to the time you arrive back to the airport you are immersed in that fun and exciting Disney Magic. Disney Resorts provide guests with a unique experience you can only get staying on property. From hidden Mickey’s in sheets to larger than life figures around your resort you will not get a grander and more Magical experience staying on property. Each resort has multiple pools with fun and exciting themes. Plus, there are great and unique photo opportunities at each of the resorts – Say “Cheese”!
8. Dine in the Magic – As we all know eating in the parks can be quite expensive and stressful. Well, Disney has come up with a delicious way in lowering this cost. Resorts guests can add one of the Disney meal plans prior to their trips and save about 25% of the cost of their meals. There is No reason for guests to choose the cheapest options of the menu or go hungry any more!
9. Package Delivery – When you buy merchandise in the parks you have the option for Disney to send it straight to your hotel so you don’t have to carry it around the park or carry it with you back to your hotel room.
10. Memory Maker Sharing – Let Disney’s professional photographers document your trip for you! Disney has photographers throughout each of the theme park ready to take your pictures. Enjoy an unlimited array of photos taken by Disney photographers which include pictures taken in the parks, at select dining experiences, attractions and videos from select attractions. You don’t have to purchase each photo individually any more, because you get digital copies of each picture taken. When traveling with a larger group you still only have to buy one Memory Maker for the whole family. Talk about savings!
11. Magical Extras – Each package will receive four vouchers to both Disney’s onsite miniature golf courses, four vouchers to visit the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, plus additional discounts at Disney Springs for savings of 10-20% off various goods.
12. 24-Hour services – Disney Cast members are available 24 hours – Which means you have less things to stress about and more time to relax and have fun!