There are literally hundreds of photo opportunities while cruising with Disney. Here you will find the top 25 ideas and places guests like to take pictures while cruising. These do not include the top places to take pictures on Disney’s private island, Disney’s Castaway Cay nor on port adventures. Comment below, if you have other places you like to take pictures while cruising with Disney!
1. In the port terminal before you board the ship
2. By the main statue in the Atrium
3. Of the Lobby Chandelier
4. While sitting in one of the large port holes around the ship
5. Of the stateroom door and Stateroom
6. In the different restaurants – Animator’s Palate is the top restaurant to take pictures of
7. With your servers, room host and other cast members
8. While playing the various games onboard
9. By the Walt Disney Theatre picture, right before the entrance of the theatre
10. In front of the big red stacks with the Disney Cruise Line logo – Try taking daytime and nighttime pictures
11. While playing and relaxing around the pool areas
12. Of the dinner menus and food – Great way to keep track of what you ate and what you liked during your cruise
13. With Captain Mickey
14. While on board the ship at the different ports of call
15. At the different deck parties and activities
16. While enjoying Pirate Night
17. Of all the kids areas: Andy’s Room, Oceaneers Club, the Vibe and so on
18. With Disney’s VIP Characters dressed in their different outfits – Outfits change nightly
19. With the main theme backdrops for each night – they change nightly
20. While exploring the ship
21. Of all the different towel creations
22. Of all the different clubs on board
23. With the Golden Mickey’s statue
24. By the ship when it’s docked
25. By the “All aboard”, “Welcome Home” & “We’ll See You Real Soon” signs
– Cody Woodbrey
If you like my blog, please click on the follow button at the top of the page, Thank you!
My name is Cody Woodbrey and I specialize in planning Disney vacations and as someone who has worked years in the parks, I provide the insider’s touch that few travel consultants can offer.
Since my first trip to Disneyland when I was four years old, my passion for this company and what it offers to families has grown exponentially. I find myself wanting to share that passion, as well as my experience and knowledge with others so they in turn may grow to love what this company has to offer.
When I travel to Disney destinations, I cringe when I see families struggle to enjoy themselves because they are stuck in line, or are just not aware of the amenities and services that Disney provides. As someone who has worked on, and lived near the Walt Disney World property, has experienced Disneyland more times than I can remember, and has cruised multiple times on the Disney Cruise Line, I can help guests and their families plan a vacation that is built around their dreams and is specific to them. In the words of Walt Disney, “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
My goal is to provide guests with the most current information, and best advice to make sure they spend their time exactly how they would like to. My services are ABSOULTELY FREE to those who book with me.
This blog is an extension of those services. With advice on all things Disney travel. I am excited to share my love and passion of all things Disney Travel with you.
Your Disney Travel Expert,