New Star Wars Experiences Arrive at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The Force is strong at Disney’s Hollywood Studios with an addition of all new Star Wars-inspired entertainment and shopping experiences.
Star Wars Launch Bay
At the all new Star Wars Launch Bay, guests can interact with some of their favorite Star Wars characters by choosing to encounter the Dark Side in a Star Destroyer themed area, or visit with the brave Rebels in a makeshift Rebel Base. One path leads to Darth Vader, while the other leads to Chewbacca.
The Launch Bay also includes two different exhibits – Celebration Gallery and Celebration Hallway to view iconic ships from the Rebel Alliance and Imperial Navy fleet, as well as replica Star Wars props and murals. Guests excited for the upcoming film Star Wars: The Force Awakens can head to Preview Gallery to explore an area filled with costumes, artwork, models and more from the new film. And of course, guests will be able to shop at the Launch Bay Cargo, where they can shop a variety of Star Wars merchandise, including original artwork.
Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
This well know attraction has been enhanced to feature new characters and adventures from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Including minor additions to older adventures so be sure to keep an eye out for those extra touches.
Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
The popular Jedi Training is back and ready for guests to experience something a little different and new. In this experience, Younglings join with the rebel alliance as young Padawans and learn how to become a Jedi at the Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple. This popular offering also has been enhanced to feature new characters, including a new villain – the Seventh Sister Inquisitor from Star Wars.
Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
For those who may not be up-to-date on the Star Wars film franchise, will have the opportunity to do so at the Star Wars: Path of the Jedi. Here, guests can view an abridged cinematic reel that reviews Star Wars episodes I-VII.
All New Star Wars-inspired food items have been added to menus throughout the park. These menu items will include foods such as Blue Milk Panna Cotta, Padawan Limeade, BB-8 Lemon and Butter Cream Cupcakes, and much more.
“Symphony In The Stars: A Galactic Spectacular”
Blasting off on December 18, 2015 an all new nightly firework show, “Symphony In The Stars: A Galactic Spectacular” will be added to the line up of great entertainment.
Starting January the 6th, guest will be able watch the fireworks from a reserved viewing area during a special dessert party – “Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party.” There will be Star Wars-themed desserts and drinks. Guest will also receive a souvenir stein featuring one of the most beloved Star Wars characters, Chewbacca.
– Cody Woodbrey
Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade – 2015 Photo Gallery
Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade at the Magic Kingdom is fun for the whole family and is one of my favorite parades to watch. This parade goes along the streets of the Magic Kingdom twice each night during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party with the first one starting at 8:35 p.m. and the second one starting at 11:15 p.m. When choosing which parade to go to, I highly recommend watching the second parade because more guests watch the first parade, making it a lot more crowded. To start off the parade the Headless Horseman rides down the streets, which is pretty cool to see! Shortly afterwards you will see amazing floats decorated in all things Halloween, such as Characters dressed in costumes, grave diggers dragging their shovels, villains being bad, pirates scavenging for loot, and many more fun and exciting things to see. Below you will see some of the photos and a link to the photos I took during my last two visits. I hope you enjoy looking looking at this fun and spooky parade photos.
– Cody Woodbrey
Click Here to View the Full Photo Gallery
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelitacular – 2015
“Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” is the newest spooky addition to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom Park. The mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” return for one night during the Halloween season. With only a few hours to run amuck, the three sisters decide to use their magic to throw the best, evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard!
“Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” features appearances by Dr. Facilier, Oogie Boogie, Hades, Maleficent and other great Disney villains, along with dancers, projections and special effects that combine to make this new show a not-to-be-missed Halloween treat.
This new show really is the highlight of the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. l enjoyed watching the show so much, I saw it five times between the two parties I attended. With having a great story line, the Sanderson sisters and the amazing performers, this show is by far the best thing this party has had in years. This answers the question, “Is the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party worth the extra money?”… Yes, its worth every penny.
Below are some of the pictures I took while on my visit. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them!
– Cody Woodbrey
Spider-Man Arrives at Disneyland Park Nov. 16 in the New Super Hero HQ
With the opening of the New Super Hero HQ this fall at Disneyland Park, everyone’s favorite web slinger is swinging in for the occasion. That’s right! Spider-Man will be making his Disneyland Resort debut in a heroic new character greeting location, where guests can snap a photo, get an autograph or shake hands with the hero himself.
The Super Hero HQ will also be the location where guests will be able to meet some of their other super heroes like Thor of Asgard and Captain America. Guests will also be able to virtually suit up as Iron Man and check out the Hall of Armor at Iron Man Tech Presented by Stark Industries, play some of the latest video games and buy some Super Hero gear to take with them on their journey home.
Stay tuned for more information on the New Super Hero HQ!
– Cody Woodbrey
Disney Cruise Line Unveils Ports and Itineraries for Early 2017
In early 2017, Disney Cruise Line returns to favorite destinations in the Caribbean and Bahamas on a variety of itineraries, most from popular Florida ports. Limited-time engagements in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and Galveston, Texas, complete the line-up for the first part of the year.
During these sailings, you will visit timeless tropical locales, dive into charming island cultures, sunbathe on golden beaches and revel in local marketplaces. Most cruises feature a stop at Disney Castaway Cay, a private island paradise reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line Guests.
Bookings open Gold and Platinum Castaway Club Members on Oct. 7, 2015 and to the public on Oct. 8.
With three of Disney ships in port and cruises spanning from three to seven nights, you have a full line up of options from Port Canaveral in early 2017. The best part? Every sailing includes a day at Castaway Cay!
The Disney Fantasy will continue to sail seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean voyages, while the Disney Dream continues on three- and four-night cruises to Nassau and Castaway Cay. Beginning January 29, the Disney Wonder will alternate similar three- and four-night itineraries.
The Disney Magic continues sailing from Miami with three to five-night voyages to the Bahamas, plus select five-night Western Caribbean cruises, through March 31. Castaway Cay awaits guests aboard every one of these Disney Magic sailings! Other Bahamian ports of call include Nassau and Key West, while a stop in Grand Cayman or Cozumel headlines the Western Caribbean itineraries.
San Juan and Galveston
From San Juan, the Disney Magic sets sail on four seven-night cruises to the Southern Caribbean. Departing April 9, 16, 23 and 30, this limited-time engagement includes calls on Barbados, St. Lucia, Martinique, Antigua and St. Kitts.
The Disney Wonder completes a season in Galveston with two seven-night Bahamian voyages to Key West, Castaway Cay and Nassau on January 6 and 13. From there, the ship embarks on a six-night journey to San Juan on January 20 with stops in Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Falmouth, Jamaica. Also, on January 26, a three-night cruise aboard the Disney Wonder takes guests from San Juan to Port Canaveral.
Stay tuned for more information on Disney Cruises sailing in 2017.
– Cody Woodbrey
Season of the Force Begins Nov. 16 at Disneyland Park
Disney is excited to debut all-new Star Wars experiences at Disneyland Park in Southern California and Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida in the coming months.
Beginning Nov. 16, 2015, guests visiting Disneyland Park will have the chance to jump to lightspeed with Season of the Force, featuring opportunities to meet some of their favorite Star Wars characters, experience an exciting twist on a favorite attraction and more.
Opening at Disneyland Park on Nov. 16 will be:
- Star Wars Launch Bay – This new area will offer opportunities to visit with favorite Star Wars characters, special exhibits, peeks at the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens and much more.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – This popular attraction will feature a new scene inspired by the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Jedi Training Academy : Trials of the Temple – Coming in December, a twist on the Jedi Training experience will introduce new characters and a new villain from the popular Disney X D series, Star Wars Rebels.
- Hyperspace Mountain – For a limited time, guests will join an X-wing starfighter battle in this reimagining of the classic Space Mountain attraction.
- Other limited-time experiences include:
- An opportunity to revisit favorite scenes from classic Star Wars films at Tomorrowland Theater.
- Special themed food and beverage, merchandise and entertainment.
Disney will have release dates to share soon for Season of the Force at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida.
Disney Parks is also preparing to take guests to a galaxy far, far away with new Star Wars-themed lands. With groundbreaking scheduled to take place in 2016 for our largest single-land expansions ever, building the new 14-acre lands will be major projects at both Disneyland Park in Southern California and Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida.
Work to make room for this new land at Disneyland Park in California will require the Rivers of America and the Disneyland Railroad to close temporarily. The following will suspend operations at the end of the operating day on Jan. 10, 2016:
- The Disneyland Railroad, including all stations
- Attractions along the Rivers of America, including:
- Mark Twain Riverboat and Sailing Ship Columbia
- Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
- Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes
Elsewhere in Frontierland, Big Thunder Ranch – including Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue, Big Thunder Ranch Petting Farm and Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree – will close permanently at the end of the operating day on Jan. 10, 2016.
Stay tuned for more details on Season of the Force!
– Cody Woodbrey
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2015 Event Park Map
Here’s an early look at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2015 Event park map, enjoy!
Mickey’s No-So-Scary Halloween Party Dates for 2015
This year’s parties start at 7 p.m.-midnight on September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27 and October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31 and November 1.
- September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27; October 1 – Advance: $68 (plus tax) for adults; $63 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- October 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, November 1 – Advance: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $79 (plus tax) for adults; $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- Halloween – $87 (plus tax) for adults; $82 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
If you are planning a trip to Walt Disney World during the Halloween season be sure to contact me for more information and deals.
– Cody Woodbrey
Top 15 Reasons for Staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel
Throughout the years, I have been lucky enough to stay in all three Disneyland Resort Hotels. If you are looking for that extra special something on your next Disneyland vacation, this is it! Below you will find a list of the many benefits of staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel. Trust me when I say, Disneyland can get more magical than it already is, and staying at one of these hotels can make a big difference!
1. Guests have quick and easy access to the Disneyland parks and Downtown Disney – they are literally steps away!
2. Disneyland Resorts are the top rated hotels in the Anaheim area – All Disney Resorts are AAA Diamond rated.
3. Resort rooms are much nicer and more spacious than the surrounding hotels.
4. You can request a wake up call from your favorite Disney characters.
5. Step into the storytelling and magic of Disney everywhere you go – Disney touches are in your rooms, the lobby, pool area, restaurants, even in the carpet and wall paper! You will be completely immersed in the magic!
6. Get Disney’s legendary quality services and help 24 hours a day – If something goes wrong or you have questions, a Disney cast member will be right there to help. Disney has very high standards when hiring their cast members. They are polite and always willing to help. They will go the extra mile!
7. Each day guests have the opportunity to take advantage of the Early Morning Extra Hour into the parks. So, with a five day park ticket guests will be able to enter into the parks an hour before the parks open to the general public for five days. This is particularly nice for Disney’s California Adventure Park. As you may know, Radiator Springs Racers attraction is extremely popular and the line is always long. Having the extra hour in the morning not only saves you time, but within the first hour you can ride this attraction several times. We usually ride it three times during this hour. The same can be true for any of your favorite attractions at either park.
8. Resort pools are larger and are nicer than the surrounding area hotels, plus, each resort includes fun slides.
9. Each of the Disney Resorts have several activities that take place every day that the whole family can enjoy including: arts and crafts, special showings of Disney films, pool parties, computer games, and dinner at the fun-filled child activity center. You don’t get anything like this at the other hotels.
10. Use your “Key to the Magic” card (room key) to charge meals and merchandise purchases right to your room.
11. Have merchandise delivered right to your hotel with Package Express Services at no extra charge.
12. If you’re staying at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa you have a private entrance into Disney’s California Adventure. In the afternoon, only Disney Resort guests can use this entrance.
13. When staying at one of the Disney hotels you can enjoy many of the amenities from all three hotels including the Mandara Spa at the Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
14. Guests have access to special tours available exclusively to Disney Resort guests (Experiences change pretty regularly. Ask the front desk when you arrive what they are during your stay).
15. Music from the fireworks and/or World of Color can be listened to in each guest room. If your room is facing the parks, you can watch the shows from your hotel.
If you are planning a trip to Disneyland, please contact me for more information and deals.
– Cody Woodbrey
“Frozen” Summer Fun Cools Down Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Frozen Summer Fun is back at Disney’s Hollywood Studios from June 17 – September 7, 2015! Enjoy a Frozen fireworks show, royal welcome, sing-along celebration, DJ dance party, special merchandise and food & beverage offerings.
“Frozen” Summer Fun highlights include:
“Frozen” Royal Welcome
You can watch and wave as Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf make their way through Disney’s Hollywood Studios twice daily in a festive cavalcade, accompanied by the Royal Arendelle Flag Corps and a flurry of skaters, skiers and ice cutters. Anna leads the procession in a horse-drawn sleigh, as Elsa glides by on a stunning ice palace float.
For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration
Just in time for “Frozen” Summer Fun, this popular show moves into the beautiful Hyperion Theater (formerly Superstar Television Theater), located right in the heart of Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Here, you can join the Royal Historians of Arendelle as they host this fun and comedic retelling of the unique story of their kingdom, filled with delightful, sing-along moments from “Frozen,” plus all-new theater effects and special appearances by Anna, Elsa and Kristoff.
Olaf’s Summer Cool Down
As the temperature heats up, you can cool off with Olaf who happily shares a burst of flurries from his personal snow cloud. Here you will see Olaf sing his one is favorite summer songs.
“Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party
When the sun goes down, DJ Chill and some favorite Disney Characters take to the stage for the “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party where you can rock out to a medley of the hottest “Frozen” hits!
“Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular
As the night comes to a close, you can celebrate the coolest day ever as Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf come together at the Event Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities – an awe-inspiring “Frozen” Fireworks display set to the music of “Frozen” and, of course, a flurry of snow.
If you are looking for something extra special to do, you can enjoy a day fit for Arendelle royalty with the “Frozen” Summer Fun Premium Package, which includes royal viewing access to a trio of these experiences. Each package includes:
- Reserved viewing for “Frozen” Royal Welcome – complete with regal refreshments, including soft drinks and ice cream.
- Reserved seating for a choice of one show time of For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration.”
- “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular viewing with dessert party, featuring Frozen-themed desserts, as well as specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The cost for the package is $69 for adults, $39 for children ages 3-9. Tax and gratuity are included.
– Cody Woodbrey
Very Merrytime with Disney Cruise Line
This holiday season, delight in magical merriment at sea with Very Merrytime Cruises—a Disney Cruise Line event-available on the following sailings.
Holiday Cheer at Castaway Cay
A winter wonderland awaits you aboard each ship—as well as at Castaway Cay!
Disney’s private island paradise is transformed with “snow” flurries, a Christmas tree and more. Be on the lookout for Mr. and Mrs. Snowman, dressed in their island attire. Plus, the island’s tram is decorated to resemble a reindeer, complete with antlers and a tail.
On the ship, discover a festive fusion of holiday-themed entertainment, activities and décor—with a life-sized gingerbread house, 24-foot Christmas tree, garlands, poinsettias, shimmering lights and more!
Other holiday enhancements include:
- Deck the Deck Tropical Holiday Party, a celebration in addition to Pirate Night, with candy-cane limbo, dancing and games
- Tree Lighting Ceremony, where kids can help light the tree and kick off the holiday festivities
- Santa Claus meet-and-greet, an exciting opportunity to take family pictures and see Santa
- Meet-and-Greets with some favorite Disney Characters, dressed in their holiday attire
- Teen-only and tween-only holiday parties—private celebrations where teens and tweens can hang out with new friends
- Holiday storytelling, with new and old tales about holidays at sea and around the world
- Themed activities and crafts for kids—decorate stockings, make holiday cards, go on a holiday scavenger hunt and more
- A life-sized gingerbread house made completely with edible ingredients—and the opportunity to make your own gingerbread house*
- Holiday merchandise available for this event
On December 24 and 25, enjoy additional holiday experiences:
- Cookies on Christmas Eve
- Special holiday towel animals
- Special holiday surprise
- Holiday caroling with the kids and crew
- Religious Services
Very Merrytime Sailings:
Disney Magic: November 11 – December 23, 2015
Disney Wonder: November 6 – December 24, 2015
Disney Dream: November 9 – December 24, 2015
Disney Fantasy November 14 – December 19 2015
– Cody Woodbrey
Halloween on the High Seas with Disney Cruise Line
Discover treats, tricks, magical mischief and spooky surroundings as you celebrate Halloween on the High Seas! Thrills and chills await you at every turn with Halloween-themed parties, lively entertainment and elaborate décor-including an evolving Halloween Tree that eerily transforms throughout your cruise.
Special experiences include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party—an atrium party scare-a-bration in addition to Pirate Night—with ghoulish games, trick-or-treating, dancing and some favorite Disney Pals in their Halloween attire
- Halloween-themed activities for all ages, such as mask-making for kids and pumpkin-carving for teens
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where you’re part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack and Sally
- Haunted Stories of the Sea—a campfire-style storytelling experience on the top deck
- Halloween movie marathon to get you in the spirit, shown on Funnel Vision and on the dedicated in-room television channel
- Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids—an adults-only party that includes a costume contest
Disney Magic: October 4 – October 28, 2015
Disney Wonder: October 1 – October 23, 2015
Disney Dream: September 7 – October 30, 2015
Disney Fantasy September 5 – October 31, 2015
– Cody Woodbrey
Disneyland’s 60th Anniversary Ins & Outs: “Disneyland Forever” Firework Spectacular
Disneyland has done it again! They have created a firework show that will leave you completely in awe. With the largest installation of projection mapping technology ever in a Disney Park, along with surprising special effects, this show will take you into the worlds of your favorite Disney and Disney•Pixar films during the all new “Disneyland Forever” fireworks spectacular. The firework show extends to Main Street U.S.A., “it’s a small world,” the Rivers of America, and the Matterhorn as hundreds of projections transform familiar park icons into stunning story scenes.
I’ve seen dozens of fireworks shows over the years and none are as colorful and spectacular as this one. Much like “Paint the Night” Parade, you will want to make sure you are in the right place at the right time to see this new experience.
So, where should you stand to watch the fireworks? My first choice would be to stand near the end of Main Street U.S.A., but still between the buildings. Here you will see all kinds of fun images and cool effects projected on each of the buildings. These new effects brings the storyline of the fireworks to life. You may even see and feel it snow. Finding a spot on Main Street U.S.A as soon as the first Disney’s “Paint the Night” parade ends is important if you would like to get a great spot to stand. This area fills in quickly! When we saw “Disneyland Forever,” we stayed in the shops along Main Street during the first “Paint the Night” parade. As soon as the parade ends, we went straight out into the street and had a great spot!
If you don’t make it to Main Street U.S.A, don’t worry. There are other great places to experience the fireworks. With Disneyland’s new way of doing fireworks, you can watch and experience different story-lines near the Rivers of America, “it’s a small world,” and directly in front of the castle with special images projected onto the Matterhorn. Wherever you stand, you are in for a great show!
Often I hear guests say that the best time to ride the attractions is during the fireworks and that you should skip them all together. However, with this new firework experience, you don’t want to miss it for anything! The attractions aren’t going anywhere, but these fireworks are only available to experience once per day. Take my word for it and you will be one happy guest. Below you will see some of the pictures I took while watching this “Disneyland Forever” Firework Spectacular. Enjoy!
– Cody Woodbrey
Disneyland’s 60th Anniversary Ins & Outs: An All New “Paint the Night” Parade
“Paint the Night” Parade is by far my favorite nighttime parade I’ve ever seen at any Disney park. It has new technology and immersive special effects that lift the “Paint the Night” Parade beyond anything seen in the past at Disneyland Park. With vibrant colors and more than 1.5 million brilliant LED lights that flash and glow, it brings Disney stories to life during this after-dark parade. Featuring unforgettable music and spectacular floats, “Paint the Night” includes special appearances by Mickey Mouse and friends, as well as beloved characters from tales such as “Monsters, Inc.,” “Cars,” “The Little Mermaid,” “Beauty and the Beast,” “Toy Story,” and “Frozen.”
With Disneyland celebrating their Diamond anniversary and with “Paint the Night” being a new parade, finding a spot to watch can be a challenge. We found that guests would start lining the streets over three hours before the parade started. It is important to have a plan before you attempt to watch this amazing parade.
As of now, Disneyland has two parades running each night. As is typical with most Disney parades, especially night parades, the second parade is almost always going to have less crowds. Most families with young kids are tired and want to get out of the park so they go to the first parade. If you are able to stay for the later parade, you will save a lot of time waiting, and it will not be as crowded.
That being said, even if you choose to wait for the second parade, you are still going to have to find a spot approximately 45-60 minutes beforehand. If you are set on going to the first parade, you will definitely need to start looking for a spot at least three hours early.
So where is the best place to watch the parade? My first choice would be between the Matterhorn and the outer rim of the main hub in front of the castle. My second choice would be near the “it’s a small world” attraction. I would avoid the standing anywhere between the main hub near the train station along main street to the main hub in front of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle. There isn’t a lot of space in these areas and everyone crowds in forcing you to get to know your neighbor a little bit more than you would like.
Again, this is my new favorite nighttime parade and it is worth the time you will spend waiting to watch it. I hope you enjoy this new parade as much as I have. It really is something spectacular to experience. Below you will see some of the pictures I took while watching this amazing parade. Enjoy!
– Cody Woodbrey
Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Opens for Brunch
Brunch Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is now a daily offering.
The Chef Mickey’s restaurant has been one of the more popular Walt Disney World Resort restaurant and now guests can experience even more. This spot has been one of the top places for guest to meet some of their favorite Disney Character, such as Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Chip and Dale and a few others.
The brunch menu expands some of the breakfast favorites along with soup, salads and hot dishes, including barbecued ribs, seafood étouffée and baked salmon. Plus, the famous Mickey waffles are also on the brunch menu. The ice cream bar and bakery items will also be a part of this expansive buffet.
Hours for brunch are 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Brunch at Chef Mickey’s is included on the Disney Dining Plan as one table-service entitlement.
– Cody Woodbrey
Photo and content provided by Disney
“Eat to the Beat” Concert Series Lineup Announced for 2015 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Four new “Eat to the Beat” concert acts debut and several fan favorites return to America Gardens Theater during the 20th Annual Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival Sept. 25-Nov. 16, 2015.
Scheduled to perform are:
- David Cook – Sept. 25-27, 2015
- Wilson Phillips – Sept. 28-29, 2015
- Christopher Cross – Sept. 30-Oct. 1, 2015
- Starship – Oct. 2-4, 2015
- Smash Mouth – Oct. 5-7, 2015
- The Pointer Sisters – Oct.8-9, 2015
- 38 Special – Oct. 10-11, 2015
- Rick Springfield – Oct. 12-13, 2015
- Sugar Ray – Oct.14-16, 2015
- The S.O.S. Band – Oct. 17-18, 2015
- Air Supply – Oct.19-21, 2015
- Fuel – Oct. 22-23, 2015
- Tiffany (NEW!) – Oct. 24-25, 2015
- Dennis DeYoung – Oct. 26-28, 2015
- Jo Dee Messina – Oct. 29-30, 2015
- Everclear (NEW!) – Oct. 31-Nov. 1, 2015
- Boyz II Men – Nov. 2-4, 2015
- Sister Hazel – Nov. 5-6, 2015
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – Nov. 7-9, 2015
- Hanson – Nov. 10-12, 2015
- Maxi Priest (NEW!) – Nov. 13-14, 2015
- Chaka Khan (NEW!) – Nov. 15-16, 2015
Please note: Daily show times take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m. Entertainment and appearances are subject to change without notice.
– Cody Woodbrey
Photo & content provided by Disney Destinations